Share |

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hug

Coming to the end of the morning session, the couple was hugging each other tightly while I was preparing to keep my camera. One of the sisters 'scolded' me, 'This is the best moment and why are you keeping your camera!'. Actually I already taken the shot, haha... Hmm, no harm taking again upon request from pretty girl, haha...

I carried on the shooting, and the sister standing next to me was whispering and mimicking what the couple said to each other while hugging, 'I love you, I will take care of you...' and stuff like that.

'Wah! How do you know what they were saying to each other?' I could not even hear what they said. I was stunt with the lovely words from the sister, and just speechless, haha... She sure has lots of just married friends I suppose, hmm...

I gave a vintage look to the photo. Does it have that feeling like couple grows old together, and looking back to their lovely moment on wedding day?

'One Love One Life! One Life One Love!'

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/WeddingShots10July2010

No comments:

Post a Comment