Share |

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I take care (of) you, you take care (of) me


'I take care you, you take care me'... That was what the groom said through the gap of the bride's room door, before entering the room to meet the girl of his life.

I was up early to shoot the morning session of the wedding. To my surprise, I saw Edmund Tham, the famous photographer in the house too!

I had this feeling that I was 'showing a fish how to swim'. With all the high end, expensive equipment he and his team brought along, shooting in front of an expert was a lot of stress! Hmm well, I just had to carry on the task and shoot the normal way I shoot, haha... Luckily his assignment of the day was videography, so there was not a crash between amateur and expert, phew...

I have selected some shots and put into slide show for this couple. After going through my music database, I decided to use this 'Wedding Bell' by Depapepe as the background music. Hope the couple likes it.

By the way, the video taken by the expert was shown during the dinner, really impressive! I have a long way to learn...

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/WeddingShots10July2010

No comments:

Post a Comment