Share |

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mutual toasting

One of the highlight during a chinese wedding ceremony in Malaysia/Singapore is the mutual toasting (or more known as cross-arm drinking) by bridegroom and bride. This usually follows by toasting together with all the guests.

I guess a good position to shoot this toasting part of the couple is standing right in front of the stage. If I shoot from either left or right of the stage, I can only get the back view of one of them. And the other one, the face would be blocked by the toasting glass.

I was thinking if I could stand on the stage during the mutual toasting, I would try holding my camera high up and shooting from top down. I wonder how the photo would turn out to be...

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/WeddingShots7Dec2008

1 comment: