Share |

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Marching in

This shot was taken during the first march in of the wedding banquet.

ISO: 1600
Shutter: 1/160 sec
Aperture: 1.8
Focal length: 50mm
Flash: N/A

Since there was enough light shinning on the couple, and I was standing quite a distance away, I chose not to use flash. I wanted to get a fast shutter speed as the couple was walking forward. I would think there will be some noticeable motion blur around the couple if I were to use flash (the ambient light was not dark enough to make the motion blur invisible).

With aperture at f/1.8 and ISO at 1600, I was able to capture the image without flash. But of course, the down side is to end up with a high noise image.

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/WeddingShots30Oct2009

No comments:

Post a Comment