Share |

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Freeze the moment (motion)

After the Justice of Peace announced to the couple: 'I now pronounce you husband and wife', the couple faced each other and kissed!

I was expecting the kiss and was actually standing by my finger on the shutter button, ready to snap the moment of love. But... It happened too fast! Before I knew it, it was over!

Checking back on the photo, I did manage to capture the kissing part, but with all the motion blur around the couple, they were kissing way too fast!


My flash suppose to help freeze the motion in case things happened too fast. But since the room was not dark , and they were faster than what I would have expected, the motion blur showed up pretty clearly in the photo. Hmm... If the room was really dark, I think the motion blur would not be so obvious.

Showing my unsatisfactory, I requested them to kiss again. Unfortunately, they were too shy and I was only given the below chance: Kiss on the cheek. Sigh...


Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/ROMShots18Dec2009

No comments:

Post a Comment