Share |

Friday, September 10, 2010

Turn around and smile

I was walking behind the couple and we passed this walkway. There was a rack (squarish wooden rack/windows or whatever it is called) and it seemed nice. I quickly asked the couple to turn around and took a shot.


The light was coming from behind the couple and when they turned around, it gave shadows to the faces. But it was not too dark, so I did not need a flash to fill their faces. The couple was brightened up just enough to be captured in the photo.

I like this photo a lot (the rack and the colors)! I seldom took photos with lotsa greenery in the background. The green always turned out to be dark... This photo, somehow I managed to get the nice color out of the leaves! It just feels peace to the eyes! =D

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/ROMShots18Dec2009

No comments:

Post a Comment