Share |

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fill flash

I was invited to take Registration of Marriage (ROM) photos for my childhood friends. We know each other since primary school. And yah, after many many years, they finally got together! Hehehe...

That was my first outdoor shooting. I think it should be considered as outdoor since we spent most of the morning walking around Fort Canning park to take photos before the appointment.

As usual, the sky was full of clouds (this is Singapore), but there was enough lighting to take photos. Or so I think...


First shot with the cannon, it appeared to be under-exposed! I could hardly see the faces! Hmm... the available light coming from behind the couple was too strong (where was the sun???)!

No choice, I've got to fix up my flash and took another shot. The flash used here was for the purpose as fill light. With the flash, the couple got lightened up on the faces. Hey bride, look here...


Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/ROMShots18Dec2009

No comments:

Post a Comment